Monday 31 August 2015

Sneak peek!

I decided to go have a quick look today over lunch. I was happy to see that all the external painting and front door staining was completed. As I was trying to look through the windows our Site Supervisor turned up and kindly let me walk through the house for a 'sneak peek' before our PCI. He spent some time with me discussing a few questions I had which I really appreciated. 

Happy to report that the bath tub issue is being rectified as we speak. Very impressed with our SS's reaction time to this. Didn't even get a chance to raise it as an issue. 

I didn't really get to go through room by room but in general I am pretty impressed with the quality of the house as it stands. PCI should be a breeze! I hope... 

Lastly, our temp fence is now gone so I managed to take some proper photos of the house. It's looking really good :) 



























4 comments:

  1. Looking good Joe! Nice update... what a tease for you though, so close to PCI.

    Fingers crossed no delays after PCI/Inspection for you so you can move in and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Troy :) Yea it certainly was. I have to admit that I was like a little l child when the supervisor rocked up and wave the keys in the air asking me if I wanted to have a look.

      Yep, got our fingers and toes crossed!

      Delete
  2. Coming along nice now :)

    Just noticed from the photo's that the space where the dishwasher is going has drill holes that you "may" see when the dishwasher is installed. They did this too my build too and i have requested them to fix it. Just wanted to let you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, almost there!

      Appreciate the heads up. Will definitely ask them to fix this up at PCI.

      Delete