Tuesday 1 September 2015

Bath tub fixed

Bath tub has been fixed and re-tiled yesterday. Tiler will be back today to re-grout and will be shortly followed by plumber to fit off the remaining items.

Not much left to do on-site. Was lucky enough to meet up with our SS two days in a row over my lunch break and do a quick sweep of the house for any outstanding items. 

I must say I really appreciated the SS taking time again to go through the house with me. Makes me much more confident that Tuesday's PCI will go quite smoothly. BSS quality inspection is booked in for tomorrow so hopefully they pick up some of the items I spotted throughout my walk through the past two days.



1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a relief. Having that bathtub fixed will definitely help in giving the home inspectors a better impression of your property. It’s good to know that the plumber was able to work that out in time. Cheers!

    Lovella Cushman @ Perfection Plumbing

    ReplyDelete