Tuesday 5 May 2015

A big thank you to our Site Supervisor!

The purpose of this blog is to share our entire experience with building our first home. Good or Bad.

As you have all read, we have had our fair share of build issues so far. Having said that it is now time to truly thank our Site Supervisor.

Let me share with you the last 24-48hrs.

First thing Monday morning (yesterday) I sent out the updated list of issues to our BC and SS. Later that morning, I called the SS to ask about something other than the issues I made him aware of. At the end of the conversation he mentioned to me that he had already read my email and actioned the items we raised. WOW!

It doesn't end there. Yesterday afternoon, I got an email from him confirming that the window installed was in fact incorrect and a new one has been ordered (Mistake on window supplier's side). I was so happy to hear this news.

Then, around 7 AM this morning, I received an email from him informing me that the framer will be on-site fixing all the outstanding framing issues, in particular the WIP door being 'off-centre'.

Our SS has been superb (and patient!) with answering all my calls, emails and rectifying issues I raise.


No comments:

Post a Comment