Thursday 14 May 2015

Quick site visit update - Bricking Started!

It was my Fiancé's graduation today so I had taken the day off. What better excuse then to go out on site afterwards and show the father-in-law the progress on our house.

We found that bricking is well under way (started Tuesday), Electrical rough-in crew on-site and whilst we were visiting the A&L replacement window was being delivered. 

One thing I noticed was that the DPC was not visible from the outside of the brick although specified in the drawings. However, all the homes I have seen so far (no matter the builder) don't have the DPC visible. I can clearly see that the brick layer has installed the DPC correctly so I don't see any issue with this. Will definitely ask our independent though. 

Some photos :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment