Thursday 9 July 2015

Bricks Washed

Hi All,

Our bricks were washed last week and I finally managed to take some photos of the whole house today. I couldn't be happier with the quality of workmanship applied to our bricks.

There are only a few spots that I think need touch-ups but I am just being the picky customer that I am!

Here they are.









Here are the parts that I am being super picky with! Please note that PD have not yet 'Quality Inspected' the brickwork so this is just purely myself going over the brickwork with a fine tooth comb. 

Slight zig/zag affect in alfresco and front corners.


Small crack in mortar (Alfresco Area)

 Excess Mortar (RHS of House)






2 comments:

  1. Hi joe. Your house looks great! We are building the dunedin and are at lock up stage. Our bricks have just been washed and have the same zig zag your alfresco had. Doesn't look the best. Did they fix it up? Thanks! Elisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elisha, we just left it. Don't think there's much you can do about it unfortunately. Thanks so much :)

      Delete